Thanks, I did take pleasure in the research for this book, I learnt so much in the process myself and uncovered many things.
>Is BookAnon still working on project?
If you are talking about the new project, yes and I've made a lot of progress. It is much different to the format of Germania. What I'm creating is a resource list of red pills and links. I don't have an idea on the name of this project yet and I'm open to suggestions.
>Is he interested in developing it more?
For me personally the chapter is closed working on Germania, I'm happy with it. pun intended
>Would he be open to allowing others to continue the work?
Yes, as long as no information is redacted and no blue pills are nefariously inserted. On page 308 there is a picture of Dresden Castle before and after the restoration, it should be in the Dresden chapter. not below the Pforzheim chapter title. That mistake flew under my radar much to my regret.
>Is all the writing OC, or is it mostly just copy pasted from sources.
85% of it is original content, my own words. The other 15% is stuff like quotes, statistics, mechanical information which has been pasted. The list of WW2 fighter aces is copy pasted.
I would of liked to have linked the Index of chapters, to each chapter and start each chapter on a new page but with the numerous images, each edit I made had a cascading effect on the following pages which moved pictures out of place and made some disappear which was very frustrating and I prioritized releasing the book over an additional 6 months of editing every single page again.
>Would Anon like to join a Matrix server (through Tor if preferred) to discuss further?
Message too long. Click
to view full text.