Another method of self-sabotage is to become frightful and reactive, which lowers your frequency as mentioned and puts you deeper into their game, which means they have more power over you and your reality. So although defense is necessary, never forget about what you’re defending, and never forget about your own weaknesses and potential for self-sabotage. Add to this the possibility of being abducted and mind programmed with self-destructive thought loops and posthypnotic suggestions, and you can see the importance of watching not only your adversary, but also yourself.
2) you have more power than they want you to believe — they have created numerous falsehoods in religion, philosophy, spirituality, politics, and culture designed to disempower you by inducing within you a lack of faith in what you can accomplish. It’s the whole “Oh well, what’s the use” mentality that allows predators to run rampant, not because they are strong, but because people make themselves weak by not standing up for themselves or others. It’s worth at least trying, as that tests your limits rather than falsely assumes them.
3) you can rarely succeed in fighting them in the dark — as that is their territory and there are a million directions from which an attack can come invisibly from the dark. But if you drag them into the light by making their tactics visible to everyone, they whither, flee, or in rare cases go bonkers and thus reveal themselves fully. They play dirty, exploiting loopholes and cheating to win, as the ends justify the means for them. For example, winning a debate usually consists of successfully arguing the logic of one’s case. But there is another way of winning: wear down and overwhelm your opponent. This they do by leveling loaded questions and accusations against you faster than you can respond. If you don’t respond, they claim a win. If you do respond, the ignore what you say and immediately throw you another accusation or question, and thus they eventually win when you slip up or give up. The best you can do in that case is see if the fight is really worth fighting, and extracting yourself if it isn’t…often the truth speaks for itself, and you have no obligation to explain yourself to the ignorant who purposely avert their eyes away from the truth.
4) watch your emotional energy output — emotions are energy that open doors into other realms. Normally, emotions help you expand your range of action and thus enter new states of being and levels of experience and learning, but your negative emotion and misdirected thoughts can equally be used by STS forces to open doors into your realm. Or to look at it another way, if they cannot directly reach you, they can still taunt you into exposing yourself where they can reach, then hit hard what you reveal. Although negative emotions are helpful sometimes in alarming you to present danger, be wary of indulging in them beyond their initial use as alarms. Also, watch out for interacting with clearly harmful individuals who seem preoccupied with demanding your time and energy – some are decoys sent to milk you of energy, which can then be used to breach your realm (hack your reality) as stated, leading to more severe attacks than was possible before. Also beware of implanted paranoia that cuts you off from potentially fruitful networking opportunities. As you can see, balance is the key – there’s no substitute for discernment.
5) know that attacks happen on multiple fronts, meaning inside you and outside you simultaneously — your mood can be artificially depressed by malevolent forces using technology or pure psychic attack, and these can be coupled with external attacks exploiting the external weaknesses mentioned earlier. Your judgment may be detrimentally affected while external conditions are set up to put that judgment to the test and lure you into making unwise decisions. Therefore, when in a negative state of mind, refrain from making important decisions and instead have faith in your sober self, waiting until you sober up before making a decision. But if the situation is urgent, you can center yourself mentally, concentrate upon a happy thought or feeling, and through sheer willpower sober yourself up – then you have the clarity of mind and heart to carry on wisely. Whatever your negative emotion is, just meditate upon its diametric opposite – this establishes an internal feedback cycle that over the span of a couple minutes brings you to it.
6) employ your intuition and nonphysical guidance — pay attention that little intuitive voice that has always warned you in the past of danger or unwise moves on your part, it is your Higher Self attempting to communicate with you through your subconscious. If what it conveys matches all the evidence you see, or if nothing you see contradicts what it advises, then you better take it seriously. Your intuition and logic are the most trustworthy aides you have.